Children for a 19 year old girl were cute cuddly bears who loved peek a boo and chocolates. I never knew what goes into raising a child as I am the youngest daughter of our family. When I took a decision to give birth, I just had roughly 2 months in my hand to make things right for the soul in my womb. Was I ready? Of course not! When women who plan a child after evaluating their emotional, physical and financial situations claim that nothing can prepare you for motherhood. Then, how can I be ready?
But the moment I decided to stop looking behind and instead cherish what I had in life, I changed. Motherhood changed me from a girl to a woman. And I am not saying this because I mean only mother makes a girl a woman. I am saying this because a carefree teenager turned into a responsible woman.
On 7th November, 2014 my life changed for ever. Little Miss Ira, was the best yes of my life. A yes that has changed me like nothing else could.
Here are the things that motherhood brought in me –
- I am at peace now from within
- I am a forgiver now, I don’t hold on to past
- I have become stronger emotionally
- Now I am settled and patient in daily life
- I was a very punctual person, now I am always late lateef
- I am less socially awkward now
- Today, I am a non judgemental woman
- I have a support system which makes me feel blessed
- I am a independent teenager… ooppsss mom
- Happiness is within me
- I smile a lot more now
- I have won the award of ” WOMAN WHO DOES NOT PICK UP CALLS”
- Healthy food is the first choice now
- I found my soul mate
- Our life has the perfect beginning
- I am a graduate now
- Once a education hater is now an educationist
- I dare to be me, to speak what I feel
- I am an Entrepreneur now
- I depend on a little human being to wake me up in the morning
- I love to give and receive wet kisses
- I have a partner for shopping
- I have a mentor who has an opinion on everything I do
- I have a big cheerleader to cheer for me
- I have an angel who gave me life
- I know what I want in life and what I need in life.