Egg Muffins is an easy peasy breakfast recipe which can be made within 15 mins. I love easy breakfast recipes and this one is our current favourite. We recently brought home a OTG and I am currently experimenting with new recipes of my own.
- 1 Egg
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- Take a muffin tray or a muffin mould.
- Sprinkle some cooking oil on the muffin tray or mould.
- Break an egg and pour it in the muffin tray.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Sprinkle some oil on top of egg.
- Optional – You can add veggies, cheese, meat or spices to it.
- Add some water in a glass/tray and keep with the egg.
- Bake the egg for 12 mins at 200 degrees.
- Do a knife check to confirm whether the egg is baked properly.
- Enjoy your egg!